Podcast: Is Teleworking Here to Stay?
On Part 1 of this episode, The Buying Bunch discusses the move to a work-from-home environment for state and local governments, and what that means for both internal communication with colleagues and external communication with suppliers.
During Part 2, The Buying Bunch discusses what governments can learn from the early adoption of the e-procurement technology that is often used in higher education, and the team share their thoughts on what procurement departments can do right now to prepare for the future.
You can listen and subscribe to Decisions That Matter to make sure you don't miss out on any new episodes. The podcast is available on any of your favorite podcast platforms, including: Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, RadioPublic, Stitcher, Breaker and Anchor.
The Buying Bunch is a team of public procurement leaders that includes:
- Jane Benton: Former CPO of Arkansas and University of Arkansas
- Jason MacDonald: Former CPO of Long Beach and Fresno.
- Judy Smith: Former Director of Procurement at University of Michigan.
- Mike Smith: Former CPO of Illinois.
- Jason Soza: Former CPO of Alaska.
- David Yarkin: Former CPO of Pennsylvania.
We hope you enjoy listening to the podcast, and if you have any suggestions for guests or topics that you would like to see us cover on Decisions That Matter, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Published on May 20, 2020