Sign up for Procurated
Procurated helps public sector buyers make more informed buying decisions through peer reviews. It is completely free to use.
Write and read reviews, find new suppliers, manage vendor performance and more!
Fall 2020 Procurement Trends Survey Results
In September 2020, our team reached out to procurement officials across state and local governments, higher education, non-profits, and healthcare to survey their status and future outlook heading into the end of the calendar year. The results of the survey are in, and we are excited to share our top findings with you below.
Which best describes the type of public sector organization you work for?
- City Government (25.6%)
- County Government (20.8%)
- State Government (16.3%)
- K-12 Education (14.0%)
- Non-profit (7.0%)
- Procurement office budget/funding (41.9%)
- New social distancing and remote work policies (37.2%)
- Cooperative Purchasing (37.2%)
- Savings (37.2%)
- Staffing Levels and/or Staff Ability (34.9%)
- eProcurement (20.9%)
- Inventory Management and Warehousing (20.9%)
- Cleaning and disinfectant supplies (86.0%)
- Medical supplies including PPE and First Aid (48.8%)
- Social distancing and separation technology (30.2%)
- Remote work IT hardware (25.6%)
- Remote work IT software (16.3%)
- Remote work video technology (16.3%)
- Police and security services (14.0%)
- Yes (55.8%)
- No (44.2%)
- Yes (39.5%)
- No (60.5%)
- Yes (53.5%)
- No (46.5%)
- Great (11.6%)
- Good (51.2%)
- Average (27.9%)
- Below Average (9.3%)
- Poor (0%)
Like what you're reading? Subscribe to Procurated's weekly procurement newsletter to receive industry insights and take part in future surveys.
Published on Oct 16, 2020