Sign up for Procurated
Procurated helps public sector buyers make more informed buying decisions through peer reviews. It is completely free to use.
Write and read reviews, find new suppliers, manage vendor performance and more!
Claiming a Supplier Profile Page
Procurated is the first rating and reviews platform made for procurement leaders in state and local government, education, and healthcare. We recently updated the Procurated platform to allow suppliers to claim and update their profile pages to help buyers access as much useful information as possible. The new functionality allows suppliers to update information in the following areas:
Add Business Information
- Contact information including phone number, physical or mailing address, email address, etc.
- "About us" section explaining key product and service offerings
- Website or landing page for government and education buyers
- Company logo or thumbnail image to ensure up-to-date branding and improve engagement
- Other key details that help buyers differentiate between multiple suppliers under consideration
Add Commodity Codes
- Segments. (ex. Code 44000000 - Office Equipment, Accessories and Supplies)
- Families. (ex. Code 44120000 - Office supplies)
- Classes. (ex. Code 44121900 - Ink and lead refills)
- Commodity. (ex. Code 44121903 - Pen refills)
Add Service Areas
- Service area designations allow suppliers to let buyers know if they are national, regional or local suppliers
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me directly at email@example.com, or visit www.procurated.com/suppliers and Join the Procurated Supplier Community.
Published on Sep 21, 2020