Community Engagement Manager
What we do:
Procurated is a ratings and reviews platform for the public sector. We work hard to make public sector procurement more efficient, and in turn, improve the lives of the citizens served.
We have worked hard to create an environment online and a workplace (whether in person or remotely) where everyone is set up for success. We are extremely proud of the platform and team we have built so far. We work hard, think big, and solve serious problems but we don’t take ourselves too seriously.
You’ll be serving as one of the faces of our company both online and in person. This will include onboarding new public-sector partner organizations and strategically gaining adoption of Procurated among the members of those organizations. Your job will be to build the trust of the procurement community and collect reviews for our online platform through emails, webinars, and phone calls.
Whether in a one-on-one meeting with a purchasing officer, with hundreds of people at a trade show, or with an online community, we’re looking for someone who is comfortable and confident representing our brand. You’re a skilled communicator both in person and in writing. You’re exceedingly organized, and you’re always up for a new challenge. You’re excited to learn new things and execute on them quickly.
We’re a lean team, so we’re looking for someone who is results driven and enjoys working independently.
What you might do on any given day:
- Develop and manage an outreach plan to strategically reach and engage members of the partner organizations and then execute it
- Introduce the Procurated platform to any or all levels of Procurement professionals in large and small public sector organizations.
- Onboard new public sector organizations into the platform following existing plans and scripts.
- Educate community users about the benefits of Procurated via phone calls, emails and webinars
- Manage an outreach pipeline of current and prospective public sector partners
- Work closely with teammates across the company to find the best ways to support and celebrate the most active Procurated community users.
- Gather testimonials and success stories from the Community users.
- Exceed weekly and monthly target goals.
- Host webinars and events
- You live anywhere in the US (read about our remote work environment here)
- You understand the business of States and local governments and especially procurement (States, Counties, Cities, K-12 and Higher Education.)
- You have an interest in the challenges of public sector procurement and an interest in building a community of people with similar interests.
- You’re a strategic thinker, exceptionally organized, and you love to network and meet new people
- You’re tech savvy and open-minded
- Your bags are always packed (after the vaccine!)– you love traveling and exploring new places
- You love coming up with creative ways to solve a problem
How we assess our candidates:
All candidates will be assessed using the qualifications that we have outlined on this job description. We are a ratings and reviews company, so scoring and consistency is extremely important to us. When you apply, we want you to honestly assess your strengths that you bring to the role and the things that you might grow into with time.
Procurated believes that diversity is critical to our success in delivering great workplace experiences and is committed to creating an inclusive, mutually respectful environment which celebrates diversity of our people. We seek to hire on the basis of merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We’re looking for five-star candidates and can’t wait to bring them onto our team!
The Procurated Story:
Founded in 2019, Procurated provides a way for state and local government, educational, healthcare and non-profit purchasers to write reviews of suppliers they have worked with. These reviews help other procurement professionals make more informed decisions when selecting their next supplier. We work closely with suppliers to help them understand the needs of the public sector and improve performance. In serving two sides of the marketplace, we help to simplify and streamline procurement.
Procurated is an early-stage startup backed financially by Limerick Hill LLC and MayFive Holdings, Inc. The company’s founder and CEO served as Deputy Secretary for Procurement of the Pennsylvania Department of General Services and brings valuable experience having sat in the chair of a public procurement professional.
Procurated is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.
Interested candidates, please email us at email@example.com.
Published on Apr 26, 2021